Pack with me!
I'm going to Tenerife for two weeks (yeayyy!!) and I thought I'll let you have a peek at my travel essentials.
For the trip
- Magazines!! ... to entertain myself at the airport and during the flight. I'm quite good at falling asleep pretty much everywhere. So chances are high I will be sleeping on the plane, but just in case.
- Snacks! I'm really afraid of getting hungry at some point and not having access to food. Lol Yeah, really existencial fears. These Raw Chocolate Goji Berries are sooo yummy and also healthy!
- Lip Balm. Heavy thick lip balm, which I keep layering on my lips until I only feel the balm and no lip no more. This one is the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm, which is awesome for that, well, as the name says, nourishing balmy feeling.
- No way I can travel in anything else than comfy leggings. These ones are from Nike and made of rather think fabric, so they should be fine for cool Germania.
- I like to spray something on my face to freshen up my skin and myself. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is not my favourite when it comes to scent and "spraying experience", but it is super refreshing and the natural ingredients give me a boost of energy.
- Sunscreen. Super essential! I only use organic sunscreen since I once saw a TED talk on how damaging the chemicals in regular sunscreen are for your body. (Especially as the sun literally "bakes" them into your skin. Eeeeks! Scary). The Alga Maris sunscreen is really lovely, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white film on your skin like other organic sunscreens.
- I'm obsessed with having well-groomed nails and, especially, soft and healthy cuticles. So, I'm basically using the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, well, not on a daily basis, but on a very regular basis.
- Yeah, you probably cannot really tell by the picture, but these are earrings. They are from & Other Stories and so comfy to wear. I plan to just wear them every day and don't even get into the hassle of switching earrings.
- I'm all about keeping it practical when I'm away on vacation. This Lavera shower gel is also a shampoo and part of my favourite range "Basis Sensitiv".
- I only recently picked up this Dr. Hauschka foundation and it instantly became my favourite foundation of all times. It is sooo creamy, it fits my skin tone perfectly, so easy to blend, slightly mattifying. Perfection!!! Review is definitely coming soon!
- Another multi use product: the Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Tint in Sugar Plum Sheer by 100% Pure.
- Aaand another one: Make up remover + cleanser by Lavera.
- Last but not least: my laptop is, of course, coming with me in this stylish case by Inateck. It is made of felt and I love felt!